Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I love Tuesdays!
School ends early & there's only 3 subjects :D
I finally drop fashion&interior and change to dance! But i have to do one sports, so i chose rockclimbing! So the time where i do fashion&interior will be change to rockclimbing. But the new timetable will come out in like a week, so i have to stick with my current timetable for now.

RockClimbing sounds so fun now!

Maths was the 1st period. Was boring because i learned before. But looking forward to more maths 'cuz i saw the contents page, theres some things which i didn't learn before. Then was recess, had chochip yogurt! Fashion&Interior was next. I think i'm the only one seeing the same art teacher for 4 days. All of them only see their art teacher for 2 days. But its quite boringg, the things they do in fashion&interior is not nice. It has nothing to do with fashion at alllll, zzz. Then i had childcare next. I heard Ms(whoever) that they will bring some mums and their babies? Yea, sounds fun toooos! School ends after that.