Friday, April 4, 2008

My whole body clock is screwed,
thanks to the daylight savings.

I never really had naps before but am having now. No matter how early i got to bed, i still feel so tired the next day. Whenever my alarm clock rings @ 7.20am, i dreaded crawling out from my bed + the cold weather makes me want to sleep more. Thank God its Friday today and just 1 more week, 1 more week 'till school ends. Great :D

Anyhows, i finally completed my written assessment on ballet. I was so lazy to print out the pictures and guess what, i drew them. Lol, it isn't a good idea ... Nevermind, these are the three that i have sketched. I took less than 10 mins to draw each of them though.





The leg looks super fat aye, but i'm too lazy to erase it.



I dunno why i drew this.