28 More Days ♥
I thought dance workshop starts at 830am
So when the bell rang i went to the theater seeing no one from my class at all. I walked round the whole gym still didn't see any familiar faces. I thought I got the time or date wrongly so i went to my normal class. Then I forgot I didn't bring my maths book. Did 1h of maths and Thank God someone from my class actually know I have this workshop thingy. The whole workshop was rlly great though I forgot to bring my dance top and tights ... At the end where theres still some time left, we actually did some cheerleading stuffs which I have nvr done before. Since being the lightest, you always get lifted up so it was really fun.
I Am So Happy Today :D
I thought dance workshop starts at 830am
So when the bell rang i went to the theater seeing no one from my class at all. I walked round the whole gym still didn't see any familiar faces. I thought I got the time or date wrongly so i went to my normal class. Then I forgot I didn't bring my maths book. Did 1h of maths and Thank God someone from my class actually know I have this workshop thingy. The whole workshop was rlly great though I forgot to bring my dance top and tights ... At the end where theres still some time left, we actually did some cheerleading stuffs which I have nvr done before. Since being the lightest, you always get lifted up so it was really fun.
I Am So Happy Today :D
