Friday marks the end of the school week
which always turns out to be rlly boring
because you always look forward
for the weekends
I cannot believe i still have 4 more days of school :(
I shall talk about my week at school.
But the amazing thing is,
I forgot what I did for the first 3days of school.
Well, on Wednesday was the Lighting Carnival which I pretty much regretted going to school. If i knew it was lighting carnival -.- Thursday was awesome. Idky, but it was just awesome. Wagged the last period to help MsStafford some stuffs and it was a really cold day like 13degrees.
Now i can't wait for Term3
Painting my Patchwork and Popart Potrait :D
Read it as: Awesome
2More days to Bf's Birthday!
How many more days to mine?
16July, You count it
Ok, i'm freezing now, its raining very heavily.
which always turns out to be rlly boring
because you always look forward
for the weekends
I cannot believe i still have 4 more days of school :(
I shall talk about my week at school.
But the amazing thing is,
I forgot what I did for the first 3days of school.
Well, on Wednesday was the Lighting Carnival which I pretty much regretted going to school. If i knew it was lighting carnival -.- Thursday was awesome. Idky, but it was just awesome. Wagged the last period to help MsStafford some stuffs and it was a really cold day like 13degrees.
Now i can't wait for Term3
Painting my Patchwork and Popart Potrait :D
Read it as: Awesome
2More days to Bf's Birthday!
How many more days to mine?
16July, You count it
Ok, i'm freezing now, its raining very heavily.
