My legs are hurting
Each time i get up to walk is a torture.
Am gna camp myself infront of the computer the whole day today. Hehe. With Oreo chips accompanying me. Its my first time wearing Jeans this year. I always hate wearing Jeans but I just feel like wearing them today to school. Completed my Ceramic Junk Food today. I have to wait 'till the end of the year to get back my junk food because its gna be displayed. Tsk tsk ):
Its 5:07 now and the Sun alr set
The Sky is so dark now
Probably it will rain tmr again
zzz
Each time i get up to walk is a torture.
Am gna camp myself infront of the computer the whole day today. Hehe. With Oreo chips accompanying me. Its my first time wearing Jeans this year. I always hate wearing Jeans but I just feel like wearing them today to school. Completed my Ceramic Junk Food today. I have to wait 'till the end of the year to get back my junk food because its gna be displayed. Tsk tsk ):
Its 5:07 now and the Sun alr set
The Sky is so dark now
Probably it will rain tmr again
zzz
