9 More Days
I need to fix dinner by myself today.
I'm given choices to go down to Perth and find my sisters or be a loner
My mum is on her way to sg now and i think she is reaching soon.
Its a rlly sudden decision for her to go back, don't ask me why.
Somehow, i clean up the house today :D Practically on the computer and chatting with my cousin most of the time and dramas! I swear LiarGame was so exciting + addictive. I watched that finish alr, hehehe.
I think i'm fixing my own dinner,
its been long since i cook on my own
The worst part about that is washing up all the dishes
/EDIT
To Sum up today;
Cleaning the house, Doing the laundry, Fixing up your own dinner
= Not Fun
It was a rather boring, alright, freezing weather and scary now.
I have no idea why i'm scared
You will tend to talk to yourself when you're home alone
Exclude calling your friends and all that
Haha, people can't live w/o socializing
My Dinner.



I actually wanted to cook rice but i'm alr starving
when i came out from my hot shower.
But I took more than half an hour to do that,
believe it or not. Haha. I have trouble opening up the light soy sauce
I turn on the teevee at 10:10pm thinking it was Chnl10
Now its 10:54pm (and my sisters are still not back) just realized it was chnl7. So i missed out 54minutes of BB .....
This is what i do today toos, hahahaha

Failed

Almost

Perfect!
The grass is dying!!
Of cuz i took more than just these
See how boring my first day of holiday is
But i reckon it will be better!
My mum is on her way to sg now and i think she is reaching soon.
Its a rlly sudden decision for her to go back, don't ask me why.
Somehow, i clean up the house today :D Practically on the computer and chatting with my cousin most of the time and dramas! I swear LiarGame was so exciting + addictive. I watched that finish alr, hehehe.
I think i'm fixing my own dinner,
its been long since i cook on my own
The worst part about that is washing up all the dishes
/EDIT
To Sum up today;
Cleaning the house, Doing the laundry, Fixing up your own dinner
= Not Fun
It was a rather boring, alright, freezing weather and scary now.
I have no idea why i'm scared
You will tend to talk to yourself when you're home alone
Exclude calling your friends and all that
Haha, people can't live w/o socializing
My Dinner.



I actually wanted to cook rice but i'm alr starving
when i came out from my hot shower.
But I took more than half an hour to do that,
believe it or not. Haha. I have trouble opening up the light soy sauce
I turn on the teevee at 10:10pm thinking it was Chnl10
Now its 10:54pm (and my sisters are still not back) just realized it was chnl7. So i missed out 54minutes of BB .....
This is what i do today toos, hahahaha

Failed

Almost

Perfect!
The grass is dying!!
Of cuz i took more than just these
See how boring my first day of holiday is
But i reckon it will be better!
