Saturday, August 9, 2008

I wanted to blog yesterday,
but was too tired & im feeling much better now!

Handed in my Year10 Subject Selections
This is what i chose
1) Dance Special
2) Painting, Drawing and Printmaking
3) Creative Textiles
4) Childcare

Reserve Subjects
5) Photography
6) Fashion and Interior
7) Recreation

I know I have to select one sport in the first 4 options but i rlly don't wna do sport, so i kind of 'ignore' their rules of choosing. Haha. Thats why i put it last which i'm supposed to put it in my 3rd option. I hope i won't get caught, but if so, they probably just randomly place me into a sport subject (which usually suck) I rlly rlly hope that I will not get caught. Though sport is like a slackish subject, but i'm not gna just waste my time doin nth for 65mins -.-

Anyhows, church tmr!
Veri veri excited (: