Just came back home from dinner at Northbridge. I know its so weird aye having a dinner out on a Tuesday night. My sister's havin her 1st TEE exam tmr so yea. Its the first time i felt so delighted eating food. Seriously. And all the food is like my favourites and i was just eating and eating.
I got my blingbling! Happy to th max 'cuz i finally went shopping!~~ The cashier was so friendly and sweeet. She was asking what im gna do on the weekend and stuffs. I reckon she's like only at my age! Booo, i wna get a part-time job toos.
Omg yst was showing all the hot guys from my school to dorky! I FINALLY found his myspace(: But was so sad that it was set to PRIVATE!!! Grrrr... And i bookmark all the hot guy myspace website. HAHA! STALKER MUCH
Dorky: They must be freaked out.
Nehways, have to hit the sacks now
Pictures tmr,
tooooooooodles~~
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
38 More Days..
AT 10:09 PM
