http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333
My sister shared with my this website.
I just packed my skinny long cupboard shared with my sister and found heaps of new stuffs which i can reuse reduce and recycle. Hah! Spent an hour figuring out which letter came first and last and packed them neatly in my Hellokitty folder which i still remember this P4 chick (which is now P6 next year) gave it to me when i did some volunteering in my old school last year. Complicated much? Haha. I took out the letter 'E' and place it to my cross necklace which now looks absolutely stunnning~~ And i found my previous 'E' necklace a new owner. I created a bow necklace with that. Huhu~ I can use that to give it to my friends or maybe twinneh? Haha am not sure. But obviously not with that bow. That bow is just some try outs WHICH I STILL HAVENT GOT THE MATERIALS TO DO MY BOWWWWWWW :(
Bloody Monday is equally exciting + the main lead 超帅的!I watched episode2 right after MissnoGood. Omggggg, i can't wait for them to sub epi3 :::DD
Picture post below!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
快 乐
AT 9:24 PM
