
Meeting this chick in a few hours :P
/EDIT
Was so excited to meet twinneh but the bus just have to come at such a idiot time making me wait for so long. & the driver just have to drive at such a slow speed. Stupid faggot. Anyhows! It was Awesome Awesome Awesome ! Though we wasted 3hours + doing nth just roaming around Orchard and getting to the wrong place, but we ended up at a good place! Haha! Thats vivo! The only place we felt comfortable in. I felt so stupid at this magazine shop. I din even see a queue at the counter and i actually 'cut' them and felt so so embarrased. Told twinneh to pay for my magazine instead. Hah! Went off to our nanna's hse before we head home. I thought i could speak hokkien but nth came out when i tried to communicate w/my nanna! All pronunciation were wrong and i couldn't even speak one complete sentence. Jeeeeez,



Friday, December 19, 2008
Twinneh Ong
AT 12:16 PM
